Online registration is only possible after 15 December each year.
Please find the online registration form here.
Then, please follow these steps:
- (This step is not applicable for students of Leipzig University, who already have an AlmaWeb account)
First you have to create a user account. Click the button “Application” and then “Create user account”. Fill in the requested information and click “Next”. Please check your data and then click “Create account”. AlmaWeb will send an initial password to the email-address you specified in the registration within the next 10 minutes.
- Visit the AlmaWeb website and enter your login credentials. “Username”: your email-address / “Password”: use your initial password. You will be required to change your password after the first login.
- For the application, click “Application” in the menu, then “Find courses” and choose global studies under “Subject”, then click “Search”.
- Then please check for the programme using the following information: “WiSe 2020/21, admission restricted, aptitude test required, subject semester *1*” and click on “Apply”. Enter all requested data starting with the section “Welcome”.
- Check that all sections have the status “ok” in the final application summary and then submit the online application. Print the form “Anmeldung_Master” (2 pages) and answer the questions on page 2, then sign it and mail it together with the other documents to
the EMGS Consortium office in Leipzig.