5th EMGS Alumni Meeting (3rd Alumni Convention)
Leipzig, 26-29 November 2015
- Official Welcome & Key note – How has EMGS developed over the past 10 year?
- Plenary session – How have the Global Studies developed over the past years in different regions?
- Plenary Session – How have the Global Studies developed in the past years in relation to different disciplines?
- Plenary Session – What are the experiences of EMGS Alumni on the labour market?
- Developments in Global Studies and Area Studies and Transregional Studies
- Developments in Global Studies in the Americas
- Insights of alumni to opportunities, challenges and disappointments on the labour market
- Book release “Hartmut Elsenhans and a Critique of Capitalism”
4th EMGS Alumni Meeting (2nd Alumni Convention)
3rd EMGS Alumni meeting (EMGS Alumni Convention)
Leipzig, 18 November 2011
- Welcome and short introduction
- Panel 3: Post-EMGS experience I
- Panel 4: China
- Panel 8: Climate Change
- Roundtable “Does a globalising world need Global Studies?”
- Panel 12: Peace and Security
- Panel 13: Post-EMGS experiences III